Interpipe considers quality control as a key part of the activities to manufacture products exceeding customer needs.
Quality control is implemented at all stages of production process starting from continuous casting at the in-house mini mill and up to nondestructive testing of pipe body and pipe ends and shipping to customers.
Our commitment to quality is confirmed by:
- Pipe products certification in compliance with major international standards API 5CT, API 5L, EN (DIN), ASTM, JIS, GOST and customer specifications;
- Quality management system as per ISO 9001 and API Q1;
- Application of high-integrity nondestructive testing techniques to ensure body and ends’ quality;
- Implementation of a continuous improvement system at the Company mills;
- Effectively operating customer reclamation System.